Our Children's Ministry could not happen each Sunday without a team of committed leaders. Our current needs are:
- Welcome Table/Roamer (1x per month) at 10:30
- Infant Nursery (1x per month) at 9:00 or 10:30
- Toddler Nursery (1x per month) at 9:00 or 10:30
- Preschool Assistant (1x-2x per month) at 10:30
- Elementary Teachers (2x-4x per month) at 9:00 or 10:30
- Special Needs Buddies (1x-2x per month) at 9:00 or 10:30
- Subs in all areas
Curious about what happens in each age group?
Nursery & Walkers || These youngest children need loving caregivers each week to hold them, care for their needs and play with them as they form a foundation of love & security.
Two's || These children learn through play and need your structure and guidance to begin their first understandings of who God is and how He loves them using short story time, familiar worship and activities.
Early Childhood || These children (ages 3-kindergarten) learn during large group time, worship and activities that help them think about the day's lesson.
Elementary || With our 1-5th grade children, relationships are key. In large group time they worship together and learn from Scripture. The rest of the hour is spent in small groups where they share how the lesson will impact their lives and spend time in prayer.